Personal | London, baby!

PERSONAL | LONDON, BABY!



Two weeks ago I visited London with my boyfriend. I just loooooove that city! It's the place to be for good Indian restaurants, you can find a Starbucks at each corner of the street and there are like a million Topshops... Besides that, the fashion vibe is great! Most people wear amazing outfits, mixing all kinds of brand and fabric. So I really got lots of inspiration for my own wardrobe, walking down the streets in London. The day my boyfriend and I went to St. James Park to feed squirrels, I immediately wore my new favorite faux fur coat! Just one of the many things I bought in London... But hey, how can you not leave that city with a suitcase filled with treasures?!

Faux fur coat: Primark | Shoes: Dorothy Perkins



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3