Outfit | Rebel without a cause

OUTFIT | REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE







I always feel like a rebel when I wear things with skulls.. Maybe it's because my mom doesn't like skulls at all, maybe because some people still associate skulls with danger.. I don't know, but I just love them! I even have a shiny skull on our dining table. Perhaps that's why the 'Rebel at Heart' collection from Thomas Sabo is number one on my list when it comes to 'rebellious' jewelry (including loads of skulls). Wearing several bracelets and rings all together looks cool to me, and works pretty fine with their jewelry. All I need is my new faux leather skirt, a hat on my head and I'm just like a rebel. Without a cause of course.

Coat: H&M | Shirt: American Apparel | Faux leather skirt: H&M | Shoes: H&M | Hat: H&M | Scarf: H&M | Jewelry: Thomas Sabo




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3