Outfit | Wild side..

OUTFIT | WILD SIDE..







Everybody has a wild side, including me. I usually wear my hair straight, but I'm actually the proud owner of curly hair. So whenever I wash my hair and blow it dry and don't straighten it, I get this wild curly coupe. It don't have my hair like this that  often, but when I do it only encourages my wild side to come out.. And that's when the animalprints come in the picture. To make myself feel like some kind of wild curled hair rockstar, I just put on my faux fur coat, my I-don't-really-care-look, wear lots of necklaces and some sssssnake pants. Wildness guaranteed. 


Coat: Primark | Pants: Zara | Shirt: H&M | Keys: Tiffany & co, Thomas Sabo (both bottom keys)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3