Outfit | Devil

OUTFIT | DEVIL



Photos: Stephanie Otto

Everyone has a little devil on the shoulder. This one is mine, yet in a graffiti version. The one who tells me to buy another pair of heels, eventhough I already have a closet full. The one who whispers in my ear to get another drink, when I already had one too much. The one who encourages me to have a great night out with the girls, while I should have gone to bed early. The one who stimulates my evil laugh when something stupid has happened. Oh dear, reading all this out loud I guess I kinda like my little devil.. Mwuahahahahaha!

Blouse: Scotch & Soda (boyfriend's) | Clutch: H&M Fashion Against Aids | Claw necklace: Fashionology | Shoes + Belt: River Island



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3