Event | AIFW Day 3

EVENT | AIFW DAY 3







Photos: me

The third day of fashion week turned out to be the only day with sunshine.. The timing couldn't have been better, since Sage and Ivy planned their show outdoor, where I sat front row with Anna from I Love Fashion News, both enjoying our champagne and cupcakes. The show had something magical, because of the music, sunset, catwalk on water and dreamy dresses. (Read more about it here) After this show, my friend Michelle joined me to the most commercial yet most fun show of the week: Hunkemöller. As if they were Dutch Victoria's Secret Angels, the models paraded on the runway with an attitude, showing us a perfect sight on their perfect bodies. The show was very exotic, as a carribean band performed between the lingerie and beachwear collections, which made everyone in the room bouncing and dancing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3