Event | Tasting Piper-Heidsieck

EVENT | TASTING PIPER-HEIDSIECK



Photos: me

Last week I had the pleasure to experience a champagne tasting by Piper-Heidsieck. The evening included six different champagnes all accompanied by small delicious courses prepared by the chef of Everything on A Stick - a new restaurant in the centre of Amsterdam which was the perfect venue for the intimate tasting. Christian Holthausen of Piper-Heidsieck explained everything about the house, told interesting facts about the champagnes and even teached me how to hold my glass when drinking champagne. My favourite of the evening was the Rare Vintage of 2002: a delicate soft champagne with a rich flavour. Once again champagne proved itself to be my favourite drink at all time. Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3