New | Moxham Atilla

NEW | MOXHAM ATILLA



Photos: me

Since recently I'm a huge fan of Madeleine Moxham's designs, or as she calls it: wearable constructions. Inspired by Egypt mythologies, she creates the most beautiful accessories made of leather. The statement pieces can be best described as stunning, big, chunky and the perfect upgrade for every basic outfit - just the way I like it. I received these two Atilla necklaces (on my wishlist for months!) as a gift on my birthday from my dearest friends Stephanie and Michelle. After some adjustments by Madeleine I can now present you the (almost) permanent shackles around my neck. Oh yeah.

Necklaces: Moxham 'Atilla'

1 comment:

  1. Love Moxham. Staat ook hoog op mijn wishlist, maar zodra ik dan bij Bengt iets wil bestellen zijn daar ook de o zo mooie E.A. Burns sieraden...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3