Details | New darlings

DETAILS | OCTOBER 21, 2014

NEW DARLINGS



With the leafs falling from the trees, the dark clouds swirling above our heads and the pouring rain every now and then (which for some reason is always 'now' when you're riding your bike), it's clear that fall has begun.

To be honest, I don't mind this season at all. New collections hit the stores, the layering game is on and there's also that great excuse to shop in order to make your wardrobe fall-proof. Which obviously starts with getting new boots, as you can see here and here.

Given that these boots are classics (in my opinion you just can't go wrong with black leather and a comfortable heel), they're the perfect addition for my fall wardrobe. I can't wait to wear them with knitted socks underneath a high-waist skirt, or combined with my favorite pair of shredded jeans, or underneath a huge sweater, or with... Well you get my point. With darlings like these the list of outfit possibilities is endless, don't you think?

BOOTS: INVITO

1 comment:

  1. Goeie keuze babe! Ze doen me een beetje denken aan mijn Hope laarsjes :) Zelfde soort modelletje. <3

    x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3