Outfit | The dark side

OUTFIT | NOVEMBER 12, 2014

THE DARK SIDE






I stepped over to the dark side. No, my life didn't get dark, nor did my evil version from a parallel universe took over (those who watch Community will completely get me here). It's my hair! I stopped being adventurous with purple hair and went over to the dark side. In the process of going back to black (or actually, dark chocolate with red accents), my hairdresser also cut off quite some centimeters. Even though I still have to get used to this new do, I'm more than excited to explore this darkest time... black wardrobe anyone? 

LEATHER JACKET: AIM WEAR | BLOUSE: SANDRO | JEANS: SANDRO | BOOTS: INVITO | SUNGLASSES:
RAY-BAN | NECKLACE: FASHIONOLOGY


PHOTOGRAPHY BY VALENTINO DEKKER

2 comments:

  1. I'm one of those people who didn't watch the Community, but my Dark Passenger and I sure love the new do, haha.

    See you in a bit ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3