Personal | Off radar?!

PERSONAL | OFF RADAR?!






So.. It's been quite a while since my last post (shame on me!), but the last two weeks were crazy! Not just in the fashionscene (Carine Roitfeld leaving French Vogue?!), but especially in my personal life for that matter. My photographer was sick (I made her my favorite spinach lasagne to get well asap), I've been sick (think she infected me after we had dinner :P), my study is madness (tests, papers, you name it), my boyfriend and I are going to live together in our own house (signed the contract last week, which means the only shop I know at this moment is Ikea) and I also had some trips in between (christmas shopping in Dortmund, romantic stay in Rome). But no worries, I'm not off radar anymore. Because from this week on I'll be driving you crazy with new outfitposts from myself and people on the streets. Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3