Outfit | Snow Wild..

OUTFIT | SNOW WILD..







Quite early this year everything is covered with snow in Amsterdam. The city looks pretty, but it’s also freaking cold! Today it actually feels like -15 degrees... Maybe the cold is messing with my wild side, because I felt like wearing different leopard print items together.  Looks great though, especially with my new winter boots my boyfriend bought for me in London a while ago (lammy boots are the best!). Think my wardrobe is ready for the winterseason, so I can make my snowdoll real soon. Is your wardrobe already winterproof?

Coat: Bershka | Shirt: American Apparel | Leopard top: H&M | Pants: Zara | Shoes: Dorothy Perkins | Leopard scarf: H&M | Leopard hairband: souvernir from Turkey



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3