Personal | It's my party and I cry if I want to..

PERSONAL | IT'S MY PARTY AND I CRY IF I WANT TO.. 


Little girls grow up. Today it's already my 22nd birthday! Last night I had an intimate birthday bash with my close friends. And oh, how I got spoiled by them.. My two best friends literally bought everyting I had on my wishlist (I even got my favourite cake from 'Dan the Cookieman' - raspberry cheesecake, delicious) and my sweet boyfriend gave me a huge present as well (my own Canon EOS camera!!!!). I couldn't be any happier to celebrate it with the people I love. Feel really blessed. And like a real birthday girl, since the balloons are hanging on the door (thanks to my lovely next door neighbours). What a day. The sun is shining and my family is coming over for dinner. So let's get this party started. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3