Wishlist | A golden neutral dream

WISHLIST | A GOLDEN NEUTRAL DREAM

Photos: net-a-porter.com, my-wardrobe.com, koh.nl, hm.com, accessorize.co.uk

This would definitely be my perfect outfit for a night out. Neutral colours are my thing, it suits very well with my skincolour. Besides that, you can wear it at all times. By now you should know I'm a jewelry kinda girl, so no explanation needed on the Dominic Jones beatle ring (it's huge and briliant!). Think it would look nice with this simple yet edgy Giles & Brother bracelet. I'm also in love with the high heels by Micheal Kors. He's an absolute genius for mixing leather and suede in the straps of this heel. A great match with this Acne dress. The volume and the drapes are really nice,  it's like the dress would embrace your figure whenever you wear it (and look like a total goddess). A simple blazer to wear when it gets chilly and an elegenant clutch to go with it all. The bronze nailpolish with gold shimmers by Koh as the finishing touch. And we're ready to go. Oh, how great would it be to have this all in my closet..


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Where can I buy the Accessorize clutch?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT! <3